Upcoming Course Dates
ASD Caregivers MBSR Course
28th July – 22nd Sept 2020
With Jan Haworth
Tuesdays 9.30am-12.00pm, Epsom
(no class 25th Aug)
Full day of Mindfulness Sat 12th Sept
$550 (special caregiver rate)
12th Oct – 30th Nov 2020
With Jan Haworth
Mondays 6.30pm-9.00pm, Epsom
(with one Wed 28th Oct)
Full day of Mindfulness Sat 21st Nov
Or register your interest below to be kept up-to-date on future courses. We’ll contact you when new course dates are released.
Completed a course with us already? Check out one of our follow-on courses below.
Maintain-Momentum – using Mindfulness in your life
Keeping a mindfulness practice going isn’t always easy on your own. We can all slip into old habits, get distracted by other less important but urgent things, or just become confused or unmotivated – despite our best intentions.
If you found you really benefited from your first mindfulness course, but recently your practice has fallen away, or you just miss the opportunity of talking with others about what’s going on in your practice – or indeed learning more – then join the Maintain Momentum – using Mindfulness in your life course.
This course builds on all the skills you learnt in your mindfulness course and is designed to help keep your practice at the forefront of your life.
- You’ll delve deeper into the latest science and benefits of mindfulness to keep you motivated.
- You’ll look at the challenges you’re encountering and finding solutions that fit your life – helping clarify the best practices for you.
- You’ll learn more new practices
- Plus link mindfulness to what’s really important to you in your life.
- And of course, that old chestnut of wellbeing – doing it with others.
What's coming up?
Sign up to hear about upcoming mindfulness courses.