Maintain-Momentum – using Mindfulness in your life
Keeping a mindfulness practice going isn’t always easy on your own. We can all slip into old habits, get distracted by other less important but urgent things, or just become confused or unmotivated – despite our best intentions.
If you found you really benefited from your first mindfulness course, but recently your practice has fallen away, or you just miss the opportunity of talking with others about what’s going on in your practice – or indeed learning more – then join the Maintain Momentum – using Mindfulness in your life course.
This course builds on all the skills you learnt in your mindfulness course and is designed to help keep your practice at the forefront of your life.
- You’ll delve deeper into the latest science and benefits of mindfulness to keep you motivated.
- You’ll look at the challenges you’re encountering and finding solutions that fit your life – helping clarify the best practices for you.
- You’ll learn more new practices
- Plus link mindfulness to what’s really important to you in your life.
- And of course, that old chestnut of wellbeing – doing it with others.
No courses currently scheduled
We’re sorry, there is currently no Maintain Momentum courses scheduled. But please register your details below, along with preference of time and we’ll get in contact as soon as a new course is ready to go!
What's coming up?
Sign up to hear about upcoming mindfulness courses.